Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Log Book - Nov 08 - Humble "Fly"

In Perris
Here for a Team Building Workshop
Wasnt nervous ...
Or so thought I
Today was - without a doubt - my "worst" day of skydiving
Ever
BEER
I could not do anything right
It just "wasnt there"
I have had bad days before
Days when I have just not been on my"game"
But today was beyond that
Maybe it was the altitude change (?)
Maybe it was the anxiety of jumping at a different dz (?)
Maybe it was because - with the exception of one second repeat jump - every jump I did was with three different people - none of whom I knew or had ever jumped with 
before (?)
Or maybe - if the truth be known - maybe was just because - I SUCKED !
Anyway
It was embarrassing
It was humiliating
And YES
It was humbling
POST SCRIPT
Tomorrow is a New Day
I have had a WONDERFUL dinner with my NEW Friends - taken a HOT Shower - and will now GO TO BED and DREAM of BETTER Days !

No comments:

Post a Comment